Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feedemail

16 Ocak 2014 Perşembe

Before and After Makeup

Stars Before And After Make Up from Ritchie720 on Vimeo.

Moraliniz biraz düzelsin istedim :) Ünlüler sandığınız kadar güzel mi ya da bunlar sırf makyaj hilesi mi?? Sanırım cevap ortada... Yani kısacası, size de aynı makyajı yapsalar ve o kadar para harcasalar onları sollarsınız bile :)) Bu video ile biraz eğlenelim istedim umarım amacıma ulaşmışımdır.

I wanted to you all get a little improved morale :) Celebrities make you think just because they are so beautiful or they have some make up trick?? I think the answer is obvious ...  So in short,  if they do the same makeup to you and they spend so much money on you , you can overtake them :)) I wanted to have some fun with this video, hopefully I've reached my goal.

Hiç yorum yok :

Yorum Gönder

 
 
Blogger Templates